Our team has experience working on projects in various stages of their lifecycle. From project inception, permitting, and compliance to reclamation and closure, we have the expertise to support your project needs. Examples of services we provide are listed below.
Not every project is created equal. At Nexus, we specialize in helping you navigate the permitting process specific for your project and its unique needs.
Whether it’s for baseline or compliance, our biologists at Nexus can help you achieve your biological survey needs.
Water is a limited resource, but our team has no shortage of experience conducting detailed monitoring and data collection of water quality and quantity. Our team also conducts permitting and mitigation closely with state and federal agencies.
- Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act Permitting
- United States Army Corps of Engineers Permitting
- Nevada Working in Waterways Permits
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Construction Monitoring
- Mitigation and Monitoring Plans
Pre-construction and on-call Biological Clearance Surveys
Biological Baseline Surveys for Wildlife and Plants
Vegetation Mapping and Surveying
Migratory Bird Surveys
Raptor and Golden Eagle Nest Surveys
Sensitive Wildlife Surveys, including Western Burrowing Owl, Springsnails, Bats, and Pygmy Rabbit
Sage-grouse Lek Monitoring
Nevada Greater Sage-Grouse Conservation Credit System Projects (Certified Verifiers)
Visual Resource Baseline
- Seep, Spring, and Stream Monitoring
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Surface and Ground Water Sampling
- Wetland Delineations
- Proper Functioning Condition Assessments